Among the topics to be discussed (and voted on) at today’s Bike Delaware Strategic Vision meeting:
• 3 FT PASSING LAW?
• ACTIVE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION ACT?
• BIKE LANES THROUGH SLIP LANES?
• BICYCLE BOULEVARDS?
• IMPLEMENTING “COMPLETE STREETS” POLICY AT DELDOT?
• CONNECT THE CUL-DE-SACS?
• IMPROVED DRIVER EDUCATION
• BIKE/PED SPENDING EARMARK?
• EAST COAST GREENWAY?
• MORE ELDERBERRY RIDES?
• BIG INFRASTRUCTURE?
• ONLINE BIKE MAPS?
• PRINTED BIKE MAPS?
• WALKING RESEARCH AND POLICY ISSUES?
• BIKE-FRIENDLY ROUNDABOUTS?
• BIKE SAFETY PROGRAM?
• TRAFFIC CALMING?
• BIKE-FRIENDLY TRAINING FOR TRAFFIC ENGINEERS?
All Bike Delaware members, as well as any other interested parties, are invited to this meeting to help Bike Delaware set its strategic vision for improving bicycling in the First State in 2011.
Bike Delaware 2011 Priorities and Strategic Vision Meeting
Location: Wilmapco Offices, 850 Library Ave, Newark
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 5. Time: 6 pm. Interactive map to start location HERE.