The Broad Creek Byway Bike Tour is sponsored by the Laurel Chamber of Commerce located in historic Laurel Delaware.
The Laurel Chamber of Commerce has recently moved into the historic Laurel Train Station and have joined in partnership with the Laurel Historical Society, the Town of Laurel, and the Laurel Redevelopment Corporation to salvage this important building. This new location will house the chamber office, a visitor center, as well as the Laurel Heritage Museum. The Museum will display amazing photos from the extensive Waller Collection and artifacts which depict our heritage. The Laurel Chamber of Commerce is proud to be involved with this important initiative. Proceeds from this race will help support this, and our numerous community projects.
Broad Creek Byway Bike Tour, Saturday, June 2, 2012
405 N. Central Avenue, Laurel DE 19956
Day of Registration opens 7:00am
8:00am / Mass Start; 8:30am – 10am Leisure Start
• All routes start and end in Laurel Delaware.
• Choose from a 5, 25 or 50-mile route. Completion of the ride is optional.
• Designated rest stops with restrooms, beverages and light snacks.
• Sag Wagon support available from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for injured or broken down cyclists.
• All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride.
• Participants 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the route and must wear a helmet.
• The ride will take place rain or shine. However, if extreme weather is forecasted, the Bike Tour may be cancelled. No refunds will be given for any reason.
Contact Laurel Chamber of Commerce (302) 875 9319 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We welcome you to our first annual bike tour and to our beautiful community! [Continue reading ...]