On June 3, 2012, cyclists of all levels will enjoy a scenic route through downtown Middletown, rural Delaware, and Blackbird State Forest at Bike MS: Crankin for a Cure. Many cyclists use this event as a training ride for Bike to the Bay (which takes place September 22nd and 23rd this year). Bike MS rides, best known for their culture of camaraderie (and plenty of food!) are a fun and rewarding way to join the movement to create a world free of MS.
* Registration opens at 7:00 AM/the ride begins at 8:00 AM
* Do a 30-mile loop starting a Bunker Hill Elementary School or ride it twice for a 60-mile course
* A light lunch and beverages are provided at Bunker Hill Elementary School at the conclusion of the ride, with rest stops along the route
* First 250 registrants get a free t-shirt
* Register before May 15th and save $5 on registration
Proceeds from this ride benefit the Delaware Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, who simultaneously fund research for a cure to MS and assist people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.
SAVE THE DATE: Bike to the Bay will take place on September 22nd and 23rd this year. 2 days. 1 extraordinary ride. Register early and save. Visit www.biketothebay.org for more information.