A bike ride on scenic back roads in Sussex County? Check!
A bike on scenic back roads in Sussex County PLUS 16 Mile Beer? Double-check!
Sponsored by the Laurel Chamber of Commerce, check out the
Saturday, June 07, 2014
Included with Registration Fee
- Choice of flat, scenic 25 mile, 50 mile or Metric Century loops in and around the Broad Creek area
- At least three food/rest stops featuring cookies, healthy snacks and beverages
- T-Shirt with payment before April 30 (after that limited availability/not guaranteed)
- Souvenir Beer Mug, samples of 16 Mile Beers and barbeque chicken at the finish party.
• All routes start and end in Laurel Delaware.
• Choose from a 5, 25 or 50-mile route. Completion of the ride is optional.
• Designated rest stops with restrooms, beverages and light snacks.
• Sag Wagon* support available from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for injured or broken down cyclists.
• All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride.
• Participants 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the route and must wear a helmet.
• The ride will take place rain or shine. However, if extreme weather is forecasted, the Bike Tour may be cancelled. No refunds will be given for any reason.
Check out http://broadcreekbywaybiketour.wordpress.com to register for the ride. Or contact the Laurel Chamber of Commerce at (302) 875 9319 or email@example.com.